Nollywood actor, Tayo Amokade took to his official instagram page to post a video of his hotel room on fire, which he had no choice but to run for his dear life.

The actor was said to have returned from a movie shot and headed straight to his hotel room, on reaching there, he found out that the Air Conditioner at his room was on fire and immediately called for help.

A video posted by the actor, shows people trying to put out the fire which had consumed the whole room.
Even though the entire room was engulfed in the fire, he was able to emerge without an injury.

See the video shared on his official instagram below: